Calling all baristas: you need this milk frother in your kitchen. Even if you’re not a barista, or have insane barista coffee making skills, you still need this milk frother. Try out some cool latte art and impress your friends, or just take a spoon and scoop some frothed milk on your coffee and call it a day. Tastes great no matter what, and looks photogenic.
How to make foam with Bodum:
- Fill the milk frother with your favorite type of milk (make sure it’s cold tho)
- Put the milk frother on a flat and stable surface, put the lid on and close the pouring outlet so you don’t spill
- Plunge the milk for like 30 seconds, or until it’s nice and thick and yummy looking. Then let it rest for a minute
- If you want it to be hot, just toss it in the microwave for 30-50 seconds
- Take a picture and post on insta or whatever and enjoy!
This item - has a capacity of 0.08 L / 2.5 oz.
This item is made out of borosilicate glass, plastic and stainless steel.
Our Milk Frother is dishwasher safe :)